The legendary grand piano is now a digital instrument!
Galaxy Devices has launched the Galaxy Vintage D, a digital piano impressed by the well-known 1920 Bauer Studios live performance grand that was used for legendary recordings. This distinctive grand piano was in-built 1920 in a German manufacturing facility in Hamburg. Over the previous nearly 100 years, it has acquired a deep and intimate character and a fantastic, melodious tone.
Minimal required Kontakt Participant or FULL Kontakt model 5.8.0 and better!
A few of the greatest pianists recorded legendary albums on this instrument, amongst them Keith Jarrett, Chick Corea, Carla Bley, Guillermo and Gonzalo Rubalcaba, Abdullah Ibrahim, Wolfgang Dauner, John Taylor and lots of others. Richie Beirach referred to as it ‘the perfect piano on this planet’.
“Legends” like Neumann U47 and KM53 Mikrophones, previous Siemens Tube-Preamps or the Neve Console on the Bauer Studios have been used to seize the person, heat sounding expression of this distinctive instrument.
Galaxy Devices has now launched this legendary piano as a digital instrument.
Galaxy Vintage D is supplied with the brand new Kontakt engine providing extra options, higher efficiency, lossless pattern compression and an all new person interface, designed specifically for Galaxy Pianos.
Info & Options
– Based mostly on samples of Bauer Studios’ 1920 live performance grand, featured in legendary recordings
– 13 modeled velocity zones for a large and easy dynamic vary
– Chromatic mapping
– Over 2000 samples in 24Bit, 10GB (5GB with pattern compression)
– Chromatic and a number of velocity resonance and launch samples
– Multi-velocity pedal, damper, hammer and string noises
– Actual una corda samples
– Actual overtones
– Powered by Kontakt Participant engine
– New direct entry person interface
– Lossless pattern compression for higher disk streaming
– True half pedaling when utilizing a steady maintain pedal
– True repedaling and sostenuto
– Adjustable pedal, hammer, damper and string noises
– Pedal and damper noises dynamically playable with a steady maintain pedal
– Adjustable lid positiion
– One-knob management of tone shade and dynamics
– Clever EQ for heat, punch and brilliance
– Sympathetic string resonance with actual overtones
– Versatile and easy-to-use velocity editor
– Convolution reverb with many several types of rooms, live performance halls and atmosphere
– Adjustable stereo width and place
– Specifically designed compressor for pop piano sounds
– Pad Machine