- Writer: Noir Labs
- Product: Shortcut Buddy 3
- Model: 3.01-RT321
- Format: AMDX
- Necessities: Ableton 10 Suite and Ableton 11 Suite
Shortcut Buddy – Launch Plugins by way of Key Command or Midi!
Shortcut Buddy provides the flexibility to rapidly insert as much as 64 Ableton plugins, VST’s/AU’s, and impact racks onto a specific channel with only a key command or midi mapping. It drastically expedites workflow by permitting regularly used plugins to be opened with only a single press of a button.
As much as 64 plugins might be mapped to launch.
Helps VST Presets, AU Presets, .adg, .adv and .amxd
Save together with your default template to all the time have launch macros enabled.
Works on Home windows and Mac
A Max for Reside plugin for Ableton 10 Suite and Ableton 11 Suite solely –
Shortcut Buddy can launch any file with a .adg or .adv extension. To launch a VST or AU to make use of in Shortcut Buddy, reserve it in an Audio Impact Rack first. Drag that file from the Ableton Browser onto Shortcut Buddy to activate the launching of that plugin.
NOTE: Dragging an Ableton plugin or VST with out grouping it and saving it first won’t work.
- It’s a must to group the impact and reserve it as an impact rack. then drag the saved rack to a
shortcut buddy slot.
- to make a shortcut to a vst/vsti – group it and save the rack as earlier than.
the grouped vst could have .VSTPRESET file extension
after which you may drag it to shortcut buddy
- if a grouped vst does’nt open from shortcut buddy – search a – .VSTPRESET file in your laborious
drive and make Ableton the default program to open that file extension
- it can save you the shortcut buddy plugin after all of the shortcuts has been programmed BUT
whenever you open it on one other undertaking the Key maps won’t be saved.
this can be a poor Ableton design.. so one of the simplest ways is to make a template
in Ableton with shortcut buddy configured and all the time begin a undertaking with that template.
I put the shortcut buddy plugin on an empty return monitor so it out of the way in which