Free Download Soundiron’s Ancient Greek Winds Kontakt Library for Kontakt.
Overview of Ancient Greek Winds:
Description : Ancient Greek Winds is a set of 9 fastidiously chosen conventional Greek woodwind devices that seize the essence of the classical Hellenistic interval. This group of restored artifacts consists of single- and double-reed aulos flutes from bass to viola, in addition to shell horns, a brass salpinx horn, a pan flute, and a plagiaul.
Every instrument is totally playable, with sustains, staccato, true legato, dynamic expressions and results tailor-made to its particular traits. Ancient Greek Brass is the right melodic addition to our Ancient Greek Strings and Ancient Greek Percussion libraries.
Every instrument was handcrafted utilizing exact methods, constructing supplies and instruments by the Athens-based historic analysis group LyrΑvlos, led by Panagiotis Stephos. Crafted from wooden, reeds, shells and bronze, these musical treasures faithfully discover a distant musical previous and would have been proper at house within the arms of Bronze Age musicians over 2,500 years in the past.
Options of Ancient Greek Winds:
- 9 fastidiously chosen conventional Greek woodwind devices.
- Single- and double-reed aulos flutes, shell horns, brass salpinx horn, pan flute, and plagiaulos.
- Every instrument totally playable with sustains, staccato, true legato, dynamic expressions, and tailor-made results.
- Handcrafted utilizing period-accurate strategies, constructing supplies, and instruments by LyrΑvlos.
- Supplies embrace wooden, reeds, conch shells, and bronze.
- Recorded in exact element by producer John Valasis.
- Spherical-robin variations and a number of dynamics and voicings for a sensible enjoying expertise.
Versatile GUI and Articulations:
- Person-friendly interface with true legato response management, simulated portamento bend, arpeggiator, and extra.
- Huge collection of chromatic articulations and particular results.
Technical Particulars & System Necessities:
- Format: KONTAKT
- High quality: 24-bit 48 kHz stereo