Free Download Soundiron’s Hopkin Instrumentarium: Miago Trod Kontakt Library for Kontakt.
Overview of Miago Trod:
Miago Trod is a huge resonating lamellaphone created by grasp instrument inventor Bart Hopkin. It stands over 5 ft tall and has 22 threaded rods of various lengths organized in two rows. The sticks are tuned chromatically and performed percussion. A part of the peculiarity of this experimental system is the relative tuning of the higher and decrease segments.
They’re lengthy sufficient in order that the basic sounds are infrasonic and the tone has completely different overtones. The vary of rod lengths was chosen in order that within the higher, shorter segments one overtone was sturdy sufficient to face out because the defining pitch, whereas the opposite overtones contributed to a coherent mixture.
In the meantime, the longer decrease section has the same set of overtone relationships, with a predominant pitch an octave beneath the higher section. When the higher or decrease section is struck, the 2 elements work together, additional enriching the tone. The tip result’s a mysterious bass and metallic tone excellent on your subsequent music mission that requires one thing really distinctive.
Options of Miago Trod:
Design and Construction:
- Large resonating lamellaphone created by Bart Hopkin.
- Over 5 ft tall with 22 threaded rods of various lengths in two rows.
- Chromatically tuned rods performed percussively.
- Relative tuning of higher and decrease segments producing infrasonic elementary sounds.
- Distinctive overtone relationships in each higher and decrease segments.
- Hanging both section leads to an interplay that enriches the tone.
Articulations and Sonic Textures:
- Vary of playable tuned and untuned articulations for inventive freedom.
- Traditional Soundiron custom consists of sound-designed textures, pads, and tones.
- Parts could be performed, layered, modulated, and blended with pure acoustic articulations.
Technical Particulars & System Necessities:
Miago Trod affords a broad and versatile palette of musical colours, offering easy-to-use layer mixing, efficiency instruments, and particular results to ignite creativity. Technical particulars and system necessities embrace:
- Chromatically tuned and percussively performed rods.
- Infrasonic elementary sounds with numerous overtones.
- Playable articulations and sound-designed textures for versatile sonic combos.
- Format: KONTAKT (6.1.1)
- High quality: 24 bit 48 kHz stereo