Free Download Hopkin Instrumentarium: Weighted Strings Sound Library by Soundiron for Kontakt.
Overview of Weighted Strings:
Weighted Strings is a set of two wonderful creations created by grasp instrument inventor Bart Hopkin: Weighted Lyre and Weighted Zither. These experimental, handcrafted devices use small weights on the strings to vary the ratio of overtones and create uncommon, lovely sounds.
Comprised of wooden and metallic, they’ve a wealthy acoustic essence that resonates brightly with each word you play. The lyre has 17 fundamental strings, plus three further strings that run throughout the slender neck and may be tuned to frets.
The scales on the lyre’s strings are fastidiously positioned to prominently emphasize the octave overtone. The zither has 34 chromatically tuned fundamental strings. Not like the lyre, the weights on these strings aren’t organized to spotlight any explicit overtones.
The ensuing overtone recipes are extraordinarily inharmonious and random, various from string to string, with very inharmonious tonal qualities.
Options of Weighted Strings:
- Two distinctive devices: Weighted Lyre and Weighted Zither.
- Handcrafted by grasp instrument inventor Bart Hopkin.
- Small weights on strings for altering overtones and creating distinctive sounds.
- Wealthy acoustic essence with a mix of wooden and metallic.
- Weighted Lyre: 17 fundamental strings and three further tunable fret strings.
- Weighted Zither: 34 chromatically tuned fundamental strings with inharmonious tonal qualities.
- Meticulously sampled with three stereo microphone positions: Shut, Room, and Contact.
- Large number of customized impact presets for inventive exploration.
- Signature ambient audio content material for added inspiration.
- Unleash your creativity with the unpredictable and delightful sounds of Weighted Strings!
Technical Particulars & System Necessities:
- Writer: Soundiron
- Format: KONTAKT 6.2.2+
- High quality: 24-bit 48 kHz stereo
- Measurement: 23.46 GB