Free Download Soundiron’s Hopkin Instrumentarium: Metaltines Kontakt Library for Kontakt.
Overview of Metaltines:
Metaltines is an impressively subtle vary of metallic lamellaphones created by grasp instrument inventor Bart Hopkins. Consists of 4 distinctive devices with fully distinctive shapes and mechanics, however with the identical sharpness but wealthy metallic resonance that shimmers brightly by each.
It consists of K1 and K2 hammers, Sit or Play and T-Rod-on-Tine. We’ve included a variety of recreation articulations, sound design textures, pads, drones, and a number of microphones/channels to provide you full musical freedom.
Options of Metaltines:
Mallet K1 and K2:
- Mallet kalimbas that includes giant, broad metallic keys.
- Mallet enjoying emphasizes overtones over fundamentals.
- K1 produces a ringing combination of overtones, whereas K2 delivers a satisfying bass.
- Two microphone positions for each K1 and K2.
- Direct line output from the pickup for K2.
Sit or Play:
- Set of three benches, every housing a pair of spherical metal tongue drums within the seat.
- Tabletops act as soundboards, enhancing the tone of the tongue drums.
- Consists of arduous, comfortable, and metallic mallets, in addition to finger and hand articulations.
- Two separate microphone positions.
- Consists of brief lengths of hardened metal threaded rods connected to spring metal tooth.
- Completely different vibration modes produce a number of frequencies and tones.
- Numerous enjoying strategies with several types of hammers lead to a variety of sounds.
- Two stereo microphone positions for trustworthy sampling.
Technical Particulars & System Necessities:
Metaltines presents expressively nuanced metallic lamellaphones designed by Bart Hopkin. The technical particulars and system necessities embrace:
- Sampled hand strikes on instrument our bodies with two stereo microphone positions.
- Customized impact presets and signature sound results crafted from uncooked acoustic sources.
- Appropriate with a variety of techniques and setups.
- Format: KONTAKT (6.1.1+)
- High quality: 24 bit 48 kHz stereo